Monday, September 3, 2007

Another Idaho trip...

We are back and it was a lot of fun! This trip went so fast, but I'm really glad we went.



We got to see where Casey works now.


Going to look at the church building where my brother Jesse's wedding will be
We had lunch with my future Sister-in-law's family Sunday afternoon
Visiting with Kate's family

Jeremy and Casey


This trip was a blessing for several reasons. 1. We got to know Kate's family better and we were able to talk a lot about wedding plans and all that fun stuff. 2. On Friday we sat in on a New St. Andrews class (the college Jesse attends) which I had never done before. That was an eye-opener and we got to listen to two great speakers. 3. We got to spend a lot of time with my brother Casey and see where he works. It was an amazing weekend and I can't wait to go back up again.

Molly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great visit! It looks like you had a beautiful weekend. It is nice to see the "environment" Jesse and Casey live in. Wedding planning is sure going to keep you all hopping these next few months.
Aunt Linda

Kate Sumpter said...

Great post! And it's fun to see the pictures. More? :-)

Kate Sumpter said...

Happy Birthday, Molly!!

Kate Sumpter said...

I entered my bed quilt in thecounty Fair which opens tomorrow. Fun! I'll post pictures for you to see.

Peggy said...

I can't wait to see pictures Kate! Let me know how it does!

Love, Molly