Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blessed Birthdays

Mom and I both celebrated our birthdays this week. Mine came first on Wednessday and it was so much fun! I was babysitting some kids in the morning, but then Dad picked me and we had a fun afternoon. That night was also fun and I loved getting home and reading all the messages sent to me telling me Happy Birthday. Thank you all!


Trying not to laugh at my brothers

Me laughing anyway

I got a great book







Mom was surprised with a party on Thursday. The ladies of our Church got a lot of girls and ladies together and we had a fun night playing games and listening to some wonderful singing. The fun part was actually surprising my Mom! She had no clue.



There were a lot of people there!


Mom had a fun time and recieved a lot of cards and nice gifts. Thank you to everyone who was there and helped put it together. It was a special night.
Today is Mom's real birthday and we plan to have a nice dinner and maybe play some more games.
Molly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great week celebrating!
Love, Aunt Linda

Ruth Owen said...

Awesome! Happy b-day! What book did you get? Your 17 right? wow Well see you at science. ~Ruth~