Monday, July 23, 2007

Tales from Idaho

Here are some stories from our recent trip to Idaho:

My Brothers

The Friday night we were there we were all talking while my brothers were outside playing volleyball. Well, they soon came in and disrupted our peace and quiet and before we knew it they had the milk and cookies out and were playing rummy.

Thursday night we met the Callihan family and Kate (the girl Jesse is courting). While we were at their house we decided to take some pictures. After a big family picture we started taking ones of us siblings. Right before the camera went off Jesse started jumping and laughing. He had gotten tickled by someone. ;)

My Nephew, River

Thursday afternoon River wanted to go swimming (he had been encouraged by his cousins I think) and he was so much fun to watch. His grandparents had a little kiddie pool and at one point River walked back a few feet from the pool and started running. He ran right up to pool and then jumped in. Splash! He is a great big boy.

When we first saw River he was watching “Sleeping Beauty” and when I asked him about the cover he pointed to one lady and said “That’s the bad Lady, she’s not good.” The next day after reading the Bible he told me “Molly, you need to be like Jael and kill the bad man.” I told him that I would need his help.


My Niece, Felicity


This little girl is walking at 11 months. She was very cautious about accepting us and it took a little while for her to allow us to hold her, but she eventually did both. She follows her brother around and wants to do everything he does. At one point River was climbing up and down the steps on the back patio of the Jackson's (my sister-in-laws parents) house. Felicity watched him closely and soon tried to do it too. She moves slow, but once she makes up her mind to do something she does it. She is a little doll!

Those are my tales from Idaho. Hope you enjoyed them!
-Molly

No comments: