Saturday, October 9, 2010

Passionate About Puppets








This is "Sparky" that I made for an Awana group
.









This is Sparky's cousin, "Sparks."





This little girl is "Melody."
She taught her grandpa what Christmas was all about, among other stories.









These are 3 of my 5 frogs hopping on their lily pads.They were made from frog puppets that had only heads and croaker noise makers in their mouths. I took out the croakers, made the mouths bigger, and added bodies. I wanted to have a tongue shoot out of their mouths to get bugs, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.







These guys are my first black light people puppets.












This chubby guy was one of my favorites, but I sold him to someone.










This puppet, being one of the oldest, has been many characters;
one time he was "Christian" in Pilgrim's Progress.

1 comment:

Tania said...

I love your puppets!!! So creative! I didn't know you make them!! :D:D:D Thanks for sharing!