Monday, February 23, 2009

Must See Movie

My daughter and sons saw this movie when it came out in the theaters and they came home saying it was good. I just saw it a few weeks ago after Molly bought the DVD, and I agree that it is good. In fact I recommend that everyone should see it. Kirk Cameron does a great job as the husband, as well as the other actresses and actors. It has a good story line and gives hope for broken marriages or gives suggestions for keeping healthy marriages strong. Go rent it or borrow it from a friend; it is worth it! Check out the trailer:
http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

2 comments:

Tania said...

I agree 100%!!! I got the tee shirt that they put out after that movie.. it says I love my husband. :) I hope to buy this movie soon!!!
Tania

Anonymous said...

Shawn and I just saw this movie over the weekend. It was a wonderful movie for our anniversary celebration. It showed both of us some things that we needed to work on and I am thankful to God that he allowed this movie toc be made!