Tuesday, January 13, 2009

For the Unborn

This coming Sunday we are attending our annual "March for Life". I want to encourage each and every one of you to find out if there is one in your area. If there is, then you should definitely go! This is a very important way that we show others what we believe and one very small way that we can show what God thinks of abortion. I am looking forward to marching and to attending the rally afterwards as well. I pray that you will think about this seriously, because it is a very important issue that we cannot just let sit.

1 comment:

Tania said...

I agree with you 300% In Abq I volunteered at our local crisis preg. center for several years... they boys and hubby and I have done several of the walks for life. I enjoyed every one. I love that they do it and I appreciate the "Care NEts" in our country.. that is what the place I worked for was.. and... well anyway. Thanks for the reminder!!