Saturday, July 19, 2008

Party, Hugs, Books, Bee Stings, Knights, Smiles & Cooing

I just returned home from a trip to Idaho. I stayed with Jesse & Kate the first three nights and Toby & Jenny the last four.


We celebrated Casey's 26th birthday; Kate made a yummy chicken enchilada meal. The youngest siblings gave Casey a singing card with the song "You're unbelieveable"!


I enjoyed hugs from the grandchildren and reading books together. River received his first bee sting, but was able to bounce back quickly.


I had the privilege of babysitting a couple of times; on one such occasion I sat on the floor in the middle of a battle between good knights and bad knights and a little princess cooking some food. Masculinity and femininity at its best!


It was a joy to get my "baby fix" as I held Tovia many times! When she smiled and cooed it made my heart melt. She is a miracle baby!



Thus the adventures of a Mom/Oma with a happy, growing family...

No comments: